I was watching repeated show of MTV Movie Awards 2007 yesterday walaupun award show tu dah sebulan kot airing kat TV. Anyway, many interesting show-show pentas and one of 'em that capturing my attention is not the performance by Rihanna but the performance by Amy Winehouse. I said OK, this is cool... I just loved her performance. You know who is she? She is the one yang pakai rambut palsu saggul tinggi kalah Marge Simpson. Or maybe she's copying Marge or Marge's wanna be with a long hair under her sky high bun tu.
Amy sang the song tajuknya "Rehab" and the melody is so capturing you know. And after that I went downstairs to my laptop, buka internet finding the songs of Amy Winehouse and listen to her music clips. Almost all lagu-lagunya sedap. I couldn't recognise what is the genre of her songs... It's like RnB and part of it ada Jazz, and ada Reggae (i hope i spell it right). And you know for people like me yang tak de duit sangat, terus cari torrent Amy Winehouse. You know what I mean kan. Some people's doing it...
And I would like to salute for this singer "Mika" for his queery-bee gees-Jake Shears alike voice. Lagu-lagu dia also almost all sedap, brilliant and creative. Yeah I would recommend you to listen to "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today". Although lagu I ni a bit late dengar lagu-lagu ni than others, tapi tak kisah lah kan. I ni memang bukan senang nak love the song bila kali pertama dengar. So dengarlah banyak-banyak kali.
And I would like to salute for this singer "Mika" for his queery-bee gees-Jake Shears alike voice. Lagu-lagu dia also almost all sedap, brilliant and creative. Yeah I would recommend you to listen to "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today". Although lagu I ni a bit late dengar lagu-lagu ni than others, tapi tak kisah lah kan. I ni memang bukan senang nak love the song bila kali pertama dengar. So dengarlah banyak-banyak kali.
Oh our local talents pun tak dilupakan and they are damn good you know that! And recently I watched this competition on Astro called IKON. Anyway, kudos to Astro for having such a great competition, and I am eagerly to watch who are going to the semi-final. Tak habis lagi show ni rupanya.
What happen in the show? Ok, I highlight show yang betul-betul capturing my eyes, ears, heart and sort of, which is the show by Dayang Nurfaizah. She sang the song so called "Hilang" and it was terrific and I was terrified with her song bird voice... Such a beautiful voice. Lagu tu dari album baru dia and I tak sabar nak beli...ye ker? Or maybe pinjam dari Khairulius?
What happen in the show? Ok, I highlight show yang betul-betul capturing my eyes, ears, heart and sort of, which is the show by Dayang Nurfaizah. She sang the song so called "Hilang" and it was terrific and I was terrified with her song bird voice... Such a beautiful voice. Lagu tu dari album baru dia and I tak sabar nak beli...ye ker? Or maybe pinjam dari Khairulius?
And lastly not forgotten to another Malaysian New Jazz Diva, Noryn Aziz... ladies and gentlemen... She is rocking the industry. I love her since I dengar lagunya pertama kali and the song is called "Cerita Cinta". Ok, I have ten of her songs and all are worth it. Tak sedikit pun mengecewakan. I would recommend to you guys to listen to lagu "Cerita Cinta", "Lara" and "Kembalikan"... eh, semua you guys pun kena dengar lah ok...Muahks! - BEN









4 comments:
Ziana Zain x nak citer ke?
i citer pasal artis yang baru2 i dgr...zz kan dah lama...
nanti kalau i nyanyi u pun kena masukkan dalam blog u ok!!
OMG!!! I'm in love with Amy Winehouse!!!!! I suka gile dia!!!!!! Anywho, WELCOME TO THE BLOG COMMUNITY!!!
Post a Comment